Friday 15 August 2014

Vienna! The First Part

Vienna, yes yes i know I skipped 2 days, but will be getting to those later. Vienna, has stolen my heart like it was only stolen once before, as such this city deserves the most importance of attentions and needs like no other.

I will, say this. I come from Malta, Malta the country of history, of architecture, the country of so much depth that, when I usually go to other countries, I am left with disappointment, this due to the country I am from and the background I am from. However, noting could prepare me for Vienna, the city of Dreams. I was transfixed, like the tourist I am I got lost, almost instantaneously, and found myself at the Belvedere, one of the most beautiful buildings I had ever seen in my life, thumped only by what I was about to see soon after.

Street after street of the most majestic buildings, the people in the street the loveliest and most charming, helping me and my touristy selfy taking psyco side. I tasted the best water, I ever had in my life, it was something out of this world, maybe I am talking because I was parched, but it was amazing, kept me going for the whole day.

I do not even know the places I have been to, but I know how beautiful they are, uploading them as we speak, and because I found it  such an interesting place and such a wonder city, building on the fact that I can learn so much from this city. A city which holds so many important institutions and experiences waiting to be discovered would teach me so much. This is one city which I will  be coming to again, and I am going to do my best to learn as much as possible. Now before part two of what happened in Vienna, I will take my leave since I must soon board the flight heart broken leaving such a wonder behind.

Edit: Here be some photos for those who haven't seen the beautiful city!























No comments:

Post a Comment