Monday 18 August 2014

The girl with the talking eyes.

No this is not me falling in love, however it is my romantic side talking. Yes, I met so many different people and I will mention them all however, this one person left an impact. She astounded me, she said so little, however, those eyes of hers spoke for her. Those eyes narrated the world, they sang a story of something hidden inside. Dark, that's what she called it, deep and hidden I could see something. But even if she said it was Dark, I saw light, I saw care and love, pain and laughter, I saw mischief. Most importantly I saw an honest person.

I know she will probably not read this, but even if she did, she will deny the existence of such a thing, and will say I'm dark. Whilst smoking a cigarette in the most fashionable way possible. However, those talking eyes, I will never forget the impact they left on my life. A person who says everything, but says nothing, that is truly an experience.

Anyway, a reminder for myself, of the variety of people living out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment