Tuesday 19 August 2014

Day 4: Names, stories, inspiration.

The organisers asked us to say what was the most inspirational participant for you, however for me. Everyone gave me something, and this is what you guys gave me.

Hassan Rassmy : Persistent, what did he teach me;
Where there is a will there is a way.

Ariana Kostic : Mischievous, what did she teach me;
There is fun in anything.

Alina Dima : Quite, what did she teach me;
You do not have to be loud to be heard

Edin Sabljica: Calm, what did he teach me;
There is a time and place for everything.

Filippa Braarud: Smiling, what did she teach me;
As long as you have a smile on your face everything is easier.

Alena Cierna: Wise, what did she teach me;
I am still young.

Ekaterina Kuznetsova: Attentive, what did she teach me;
Look around you, there is more happening than you can see.

Irena Pejic: Listener, what did she teach me;
 Never forget that those around you have an opinion.

Blerton Zejneli: Initiator, what did he teach me;
Go for it, take the chance.

Ekaterina Smith: Bad-ass, what did she teach me;
The cover doesn't always indicate what's inside a book.

Pavlo Cherkashyn: Intelligent, what did he teach me;
The world is a much bigger place then I thought.

Modesta Dragasiute: Modesty, what did she teach me;
You do not have to be the best. To be great!

Eva Viidemann: Simple, what did she teach me;
Even the most basic of things can make us happy.

Diane Delave: Simple, what did she teach me;
Be happy of who you are!

Erekle Chanchibabze: Mysterious, what did he teach me;
Sometimes if you keep yourself to yourself its not such a bad thing.

Daria Urekina: Perceptive, what did she teach me;
That I can forget who I am, and I need to remember who I am.

Gentina Gola: Fun, what did she teach me;
There is always time for an other photo! xD

Jan Tomastik: Honest, what did he teach me;
Always know your limit before you try to over come it.

Theodor Marcu: Positive, what did he teach me;
There is so much good in the world, we need to preserve it.

Ryan Mercieca: Learner, what did he teach me:
There is a lesson to be learnt in everything you do.

Joana Larsen: Happy, what did she teach me;
Laugh till it hurts and then laugh some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment