Friday 13 June 2014

Writing!

This urge,
This feeling,
What it is
I do not know.

But I must get rid of it.
How does it not go away.
I have been
I want to be
Listened to.

But how do I...
I know,
I must
I need to,
WRITE!

The pen,
The paper.

Such old methods
However,
now,
now.

I have the keys
Keys
and
a voice!

A voice
telling me what to say,
and say it
I must or
else
insanity .

at my door
the voice is strong,
but writing
it keeps it at bay.

Such a wonderful
glorious feeling
this is
writing,

Immortalising

one's feelings
one's emotions
one's thoughts

It never stops,
the feeling

but it abates
it slows
only to return
soon it will

and when it does
I will lose
myself into it once again

the muse
the feeling

a new high
never
before I expect I
I would feel like this

have this,
so I tell all
all those who will read
my words

write your own,
as
when you do
you will find
find out

more about
the person which,
makes you
you.


No comments:

Post a Comment