Wednesday 18 June 2014

A fascination with colours. #Rambling

As you could provably tell from my recent posts, I have gotten a rather deep fascination with colours more and more, being the key things that inspire me to write. Hitting me in the face at certain situations, being brighter, or rather standing out more. It is an interesting thing, maybe something to do with the mood I am feeling in, which when I think about it sometimes it does resonate with it.

Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet. The rainbow, or rather what we see as distance in the continuous spectrum which is the rainbow. My questions is why do these colours, why do colours symbolise moods, or help to enhance the mood. Our association with them is quite interesting, but non the less hard to understand where it stems from. Possibly the colours of certain things which we attached meanings to, but then again that would mean it has a different effect on us.

Here I am talking out of my ass when I am sure a large number of people have studied this and wrote countless papers, which I should go look up. Or a book or two, shopping time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment