Sunday 8 June 2014

The need for talking.

Human nature is indeed quite strange, we are social animals. There is no way around it, we exist just to live around each other. Every day we have to talk to an other human, communicate in some what or other, even if this is just a persona which we have created inside our mind.

Every day we meet new people, every day we forget old acquaintances, however some stay. This is when they impact your life with their favour of it. Their view of life, and take something from you as well, it's how we manage to mature and grow as people, as a group its how we evolved to become the masters of the environment around us. 

This comes from a person I met this year, completely opposite to me, I am tense, over think everything. Prepare for the worst case scenario and envision it happening. Reading though every little detail that is found anywhere and thinking twice before doing almost anything. However at the same time think big, enormous take incredible risks and when I believe in something, or rather when I want something I will stop at nothing to get it.

This person, relaxed, nonchalant and practical. If a problem arises, well we can always try to fix it when it does, and if we can not fix it then what is the point of worrying about it. Still prepares for everything, yet in a cool manner. Relaxed and powerful, always in control, rarely panicking but then. Then not doing much, even if believing in something, quiet type. Staying back and letting things pass with out giving them a shot even though the could be the best thing possible for him.

What happened, this year we got to know each other, not much at the start just happened to meet on a few occasions and talk. This all changed when we did some work together, when we got to know each other more. We transferred our characteristics, at least he transferred some of his to me, and I hope I gave something back.

Human interaction is quite strange, it is the do or do not of our society. We live to communicate, however communication is our downfall. We live in groups, work in groups, function in groups, but still hard headily press on to ignore this communication and what it can truly achieve.

This is an absolute prime example of a completely non-sensical rambling of a person, however I hope what I have tried to convey has gotten through most probably it has not but, but that is for me to wonder how I can improve on my communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment