Sunday 29 June 2014

The Man With Slippers #NonSense

So I was on my night out, with friends the usual stuff. Meet up, drink, drink, drink, drink ,drink...oh sorry got lost there. Anyway, a night out the usual happens we talk, we joke, pick on each other. Taunt each other, discuss our work.

Then we make it into a massive club and we meet others, and we start talking. People jumping around bumping into each other, and then you see a random friendly face and you go say hi.

One of these random friendly faces offered me a drink, accepting the gracious offer. I just so happen to tilt my head in respect to him as a thank you. When I notice, slippers, this guy, was wearing slippers to a club.

Mind you not just any slippers, stripped ones, blue and white, white and blue, slippers. Blew my mind at the time when I was under the effect of what I would call alcohol. A stupor like no other, I however remember taking my phone out and writing a reminder, remember the slippers.

Hats of to you dear sir, for taking slippers to a club.

No comments:

Post a Comment