Wednesday 8 October 2014

Love

Im in love,
I am completely and utterly in love,
but not with anyone no,
no.

Im in love with love,
the concept of love.

love,
alluring,
lustful,
promising.

not being loved,
causes
pain.

Yet loving someone,
was the biggest pain
I ever lived though.

However, living with out either,
not loving or not being loved,

impossible!

So I thrug on,
living
loving
looking for love.

Not from anyone,
no,
no I look for love.

love
the ideal.

where it is,
I do not know,

love.
love is what is killing me
yet love is what makes me move forward.

I am in love with the concept of love.
A foolish endeavor.
For love will never love me back,
Yet maybe,

The hope of finding,
love,
finding and asking.
Why am I so addicted to it?

The hope,
makes me go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment