Tuesday 28 October 2014

Eyes!

I will have to admit,
Eyes, always have,
Without pause,
Without faltering.
Always impressed me.

Why do you ask me?

For they are the windows
to the inside of one's soul?

For they are the only way,
we can talk without lying?

No.

Its because, no-one understands,
Eyes, are what we use to see the world,
However what do we see when we look into someone else?

We see our reflection,
We see what they think of us,
We see love,
We see pain,
We see hate,
We see warmth,
We see cold.

We see ourselves through the sight of others.
We are what those around us make us to be.

We grow, based on what believe we are,
We live, how others see us live.

Eyes,
Eyes, excite me,
they interest me.

I want to grow,
I want to better myself,
So every day I look into someone else's
Eyes, and yet I wonder,
What do they see in mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment