Friday 9 January 2015

The Photo!

Photography. quite the feat isnt it?

I mean, picture this, a machine that is able to take a photo, an imprint of a view, a literal snapshot of reality at the time, and space that the lens is facing. Though the eye of the photographer, we can see a world, at that split second that the photograph is taken, that the light is recorded and at that second.

With that, a friend of mine, has over the past few years taken it up to himself to photograph anything that he can, this resulted in.

| Daniel Vella |
This picture left me in awe for months on end, I just simply love it for the simple fact of its simplicity, yet its complexity. This makes me feel calm, serene, makes me think of what we could do with a blank canvas.

If you want more of this stuff, please do leave a comment below, and maybe together we can urge Daniel to keep providing us with these eye candy photographs which are amazing and simple give out some of the best backgrounds I can find on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment