Tuesday 27 January 2015

6 people 1 spoon.

Chronicles of the Common Room:

Those who know me well enough are cringing and waiting for what could only be described as a vivid story involving a sexual act committed by 6 people using a spoon. Fortunately for them, it is not.

This is the story of a bowl of ice-cream which brought together 6 people with the same desperate intentions. Together, they attacked a bucket of ice-cream digging deep into the soft, creamy goodness.

I in all my glorious genius, bought a tub of ice-cream to share with people. As per usual due to said genius I also forgot to bring with me a spoon, for myself let alone multiple ones given that I wanted to share the nice and refreshing threat.

So there we were, a large number of people sitting and standing around a table. Each one staring intently at the holder of the spoon, eagerly awaiting their turn. Being common room, the more time passed, the more people gathered. Some  with quizzical expressions, others due to the multiple mentions of the word ‘ice-cream’.


On a related note, the ice-cream was vanilla and chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment