Friday 2 January 2015

Do you believe in an after life?

Its not a simple answer as that its more in the sense i have no method to prove or disprove if it exists apart from dying so as I do not plan on dying any time soon I plan to live my life to the full then find the wonder of an after life when I am done with life, if there is one of sorts then I will try to experience that to the maximum as well, but I will not try to come back to our current life because I wouldn't have regretted spending time thinking about what comes after it when I am dead, when I am dead ill be dead to the full and enjoy or not enjoy if there is an after life or not. and if there isn't then there isn't an point in worrying because when I die i will live on though what I did while I am alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment