Friday 16 January 2015

Pop Corn, Thermodynamics and a cup of coffee!

I reached a new low, well a new low but a high. I do not know, seriously, I mean here I am sitting at my desk 'reading' notes which I know that I know, and which make perfect sense yet I keep failing to with hold them in my brain. I am at a point that I know I am ok so I am giving myself a lot of I's it seems,  with that someone just came and patted my hair. Hi bro what up.

Tangenting on a side note, what we be talking about. 

Oh yes, exams, pop corn  and a cup of coffee.

And of course finally hitting the much awaited 10k views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TEN FREAKING THOUSAND! 

WOW! With that, as you may or may have not noticed I also changed the blog template around (exams huh you know they are here). To something much more pleasant and relaxing, I am also now writing more sporadically and randomly, I am truly confused on what to write about some times since well. You can write about nothing or about the concept or writing a number of times can you. Then again here I am again doing it one more time. 

Randomly rambling, saying the first words at the top of my head, something that all of you lovely people seem to enjoy and, I must thank you since you really make my day. You really do, you have no idea how amazing it feels that I got people to see what I write so many times! To have reached out and talked with so many of you guys. This month has been a month of anniversaries and milestones, soon I will reach an other milestone. That is my 100th post, maybe I will finish that in the month of January and make it a point that every January to try and fill my milestones, but then again that was never the point of this blog was it. This blog's main aim is to ramble, and rambling is random sporadic and completely unpredictable. 

Saying that, I will try to apply my point of view and my opinion about a number of things along this year so please do keep tuned (you can follow my blogs by submitting your email, some where to the left, see flawless I promote myself shamelessly). I will experiment, and will be posting things that I will be writing on other media, such as Think Magazine something which I worked for as an intern and wrote somethings there, as well as my experiences, such as the Vienna blog, I will write something along those lines more often. ( If such experiences will happen)

Then again writing has been, a journey of discovery for me, I learnt so many new things and so many old ones. I learnt that one can write what they feel with out knowing how to write, and you get to learn as you go along, something that I have adopted recently and seemingly it has not been working out that well has it.

And with that,

I bid you all

a

good

night

and

one last

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment