Monday 30 November 2015

The Night, The Moon and The Sun

It's a full moon,
Time has passed 
And once again
the world is flooded

in 
silver

The night,
such a beautiful
reflection of the 
sun


is
it?

The moon, 
for me is much more,
a full moon
is the light at the 

end of
the tunnel

why so?
is our life not?
A life under the sun?
A life of pleasure and serenity?

of
course,

yet we have stories,
heard all of the pains,
the troubles we live
the light at the

end of 
the tunnel

what is that light 
but the moon,
the full moon in 
all of its glory

the moon
a reflection of 

something much greater 
than itself,
giving hope 
in the darkest 

of 
our life

the light at the end 
gives us the will
to go on 
to 

never
stop fighting

for what we believe
in 
for what we care
about

That is why for me
the moon
is the best part of my day

A friend who once a month
reminds me 
that magic can truly exist
that I can be who I am
that what ever is happening

good 
or
bad

life goes on
and all you have to do 
is take a deep 
breath

and live the
now.
Gabiel Santiago from Unsplashed

No comments:

Post a Comment