Saturday 14 November 2015

Lamentation of Love

I'll be honest,
All that,
I ever asked.

Was to be loved,
Not by you,
Nor them.

No, I wanted to,
be
Loved.

Why me?

Becuase,
I love with,
Abaddon,

Reckless,
Pure,
Dangerous,
Love.

I want to feel,
This,
Love.

I want it,
to come,
to me,

But,
It does not,
Yet,

This drives me more.

To Love,
Harder,
Stronger.

Thus,
I grow,
Empty
I am draining,

Slowly turning,
into an
empty shell,

of,
sadness,
despair,

I feel alone,
not because,
I am.

No.

Because no one,
is willing to
love me.

With, The same,
The same, Passion,
The same, Desire.

So,

I learnt to,
Steal,
this Love.

Every Hug,
Every Kiss,
Every bit of warmth,

Allows me,
To move,
Forward.

Because if,
I do not,
I will die.

Inside,

Become a ghost,
Perhaps,
a Vampire.

Maybe I am,
Already one,
Burning in the sunlight.

but,

How can I know,
for the one thing,
I do not see.

is

Myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment