Wednesday 2 December 2015

Arts Festival!

This is something that I do not usually do, since I have a tendency to write after something has happened, and give a full recount of what is happening then this happened.


My nose led me to what I believed to be Chicken wings, do not judge me! However I found much much more, there was everything, music, food, CAKES! Yet the best thing of all was not these things was the fact that there was such a warm atmosphere, a hustle and bustle that is rarely seen at the University of Malta.

THEN all over you can find a large number of items, pieces of art, clothing and many small treats (the cakes tempted me a slight bit to much). Go explore and tell me what you think of this experience, which comes from when a large number of student organisations are able to get together and work for a common aim as seen by the large number of organisations who joined in this event.  (JEF, DESA, TDM2000, ASCS, HOASA and USPA.)


Take this chance to bask a bit in the last dregs of sun before winter fully sets in and we are all coped up inside studying for our exams, so let us enjoy our days at university and get some good Christmas Cheer on!

For more details look up the Facebook event, this is going on till tonight late.

Facebook Event: Found Here


No comments:

Post a Comment