Wednesday 30 December 2015

Waxing

It has been a while since I wrote something other than random pieces of poetry. Which is weird I have not really felt the need to write, and if I started writing something randomly for no reason at all well. Does not feel right does it?

The other reason why I do not seem to be writing a lot is because I always get the best ideas just before I got to sleep. Which just because I really am finding it difficult to get to sleep I just say well ill write about it tomorrow.

Tomorrow never comes, sooooo last night I just went a head and made an alarm and just now it went off and hence here I am writing.

The title well, I was thinking why we keep enduing small amounts of painful things or uncomfortable things for a long period of time rather than get it done and over with. Where am I going with this? I mean I am currently spending days trig to find some form of motivation to study or get material in my head but it takes ages for me to even start focusing and let alone the effort which it takes for me to keep focused.

The thing is if I get it done and over with I feel amazing, I can then relax and have, you know the rest of the day free.

Taking an other example it is really funny, I mean we all went there, having that person or those people in your life. That habit, or thing which you know is not making you happy but you go, but if I am with out it I am worse of.

Truth be told you will be better off and you know it. You will be better off if you do a little bit of training every day. You will hold yourself from that extra bar of chocolate, see the doctor. Or simply break it off with that person who has been draining your energy or emotions.

The question which is really puzzling me and that I do not know why, myself included that is, why do we keep hanging on to false hope, to that thread of sometimes imagination.

That it will get better.

Experience has more often than not showed us other wise, yet we keep on believing that something will turn right if we try hard enough. The very definition of insanity, is doing the same thing over and over against expecting a different result.

Perhaps, but what I think I have been doing wrong, just though of it while writing this, man I really should write more its therapeutic almost. Side tracked.

WHAT if we do the same thing, just slightly differently, work in a different way do the things we want, painful, annoying or those that slow us down, just so slightly differently. Maybe hey the only factor you needed to change was maybe how you see exams. Or changing the subject rather than working your way though the last bit of work in a false attemept or strike at hope to be able to reach the end.

In the end it is all perception.


No comments:

Post a Comment