Tuesday 20 October 2015

Sitting at a pub

Well I will give my comments do not doubt about my study trip which has opened my eyes in more ways then one.

However I got to describe the sensation of sitting down enjoying a quiet pint at a pub. A rather beautiful pub which I found attached withy hotel.

It feels, homely, quiet, calm and the Guinness goes the extra mile to calm me down to a complete stand still. It has been a long day, lots of walking a sprinkle of a crash course about what is looking to become one of the fastest growing industries in history.

The pub with it's lightening, the Myer of the crowd and the ambiance is lovely.

I understand what is truely one of the most beautiful aspects of this city.

Dublin, your pubs have taken my heart.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment