Monday 19 October 2015

Bus stops

Bus stops everywhere, and yet not a bus to be seen. This situation is getting to the point of beyond ridiculously ridiculous. I am at a loss on how this country works, and I am even more grateful that I have a bicycle allowing me to get anywhere I need really fast and easy.

Then again I cannot take the bicycle with me into the Cinema, can I. Thus starts my journey to get on a bus.

First thing I realise, what the he'll was going though people's minds when they made the time table?

I understand there being a much smaller demand on Sundays since people staying indoors and or go around in their personal cars.

But wait, so instead of having 3-4 busses passing everywhere hour. Now we have 1 on Sunday's.

The question obviously is then, if the bus actually passes or not from said locations. It can get to a stage where not bus passes for hours or then a huge number of them pass at once.

Why is there this inconsistency in our systems? Who knows, what I know is judging by my friends Facebook walls, judging by the number of students, workers, commuters who complain non stop. Day in day out being heard on the news. Traffic jams starting at 6 am. People waking up earlier and earlier to get to work, school and who knows what else.

Think of all the hours wasted. Think of all the time that is lost? Is that not money? Think about it, if your job pays you 5e an hour and it takes you 1-2 hours to get there and 1-2 hours to get home.

The job would be not just a normal 8 hour shift, it would be a 10-12 hour shift. If you do the maths the lost 4 hours would have been better spent even sleeping rather then on transport.

There I ranted now it's out of my systems....
and yet the bus is still not here!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment