Sunday 23 August 2015

The Ramble

Well this is a very big post that I have been putting off months from posting. 

WELCOME TO MY NEW PAGE! 

Yes finally I have made a page and yes finally I have started posting in the name of #RoTM (get it trending people)

What better time to do it when I am basically already drowning in work :D 

Yet there is not a better time to do this then now, why?


Well lets start with the story that I have been putting off for so long, that well now its stale. Maybe I wanted it to be stale, maybe I wanted to escape from it, I have been  really running away from it.

I have been posting less on this blog, which was my mode to express myself, and that is because I did not know what to express about myself. I have just changed everything about me, yes the same old crazy Alex is still here inside waiting to burst out at every opportunity. 


Yet, I failed my degree, after four long years of hard work, gruelling hours of working on countless scientific theorems, learning fact after fact of material that I will now never be able to use. That is what I was thinking the day I found out I had failed. 

I was a failure, it is indeed an interesting feeling,  completely giving up in life, seeing the world as a vortex of darkness. In my head it was all the fault of this year, the dark year I wanted to dub it. Everything was going to go wrong, nothing will work out. 

Then I tried finding a job, guess what no luck. I mean who wanted to hire someone who has failed! Who wanted to find someone to pick up and train to do something. I did get an internship in SiTC, which I am really grateful for, however I knew it was not going to be enough. I needed a plan, I needed to get out of that vortex that was sucking me in. 

Then it started to happen, BOOM out of the blue, I was in ESN Malta, BOOM, I was elected the President, with a wonderfully crazy and energetic team. Head strong and ready to make a change, to make THE change, to rewrite the history of the organisation.

BOOM,


I was hired for a second internship, I am working with Konnekt Recruitment, the door way for me into the world of work. I am learning things which I would have never known before if it was not for Konnekt the people I work with, the environment, it is impossible to feel down in there. No one gives you a chance you always know you can get back up, admit that you did something wrong and keep on working to fix it. That is their mentality and it fills me to the brim with energy!

BOOM


Met new people, met new friends, I feel in love again, so crazily so instantly. Something which I had though I cannot, trusting someone with that spark of magic. Yet I was lost when I met her, the romantic in me gave in, not even a struggle. Yea sure it might not work out, but who knows! 

I am still 22, I am young and crazy, I am resourceful, as some friends put it, Unorthodox, Crazy and Dedicated. Yes that is what I am, some one who is not scared of trying out the new thing, someone who is not scared of being some one else, of working, of accepting his misatakes and moving on. 

Yes I am hard headed and it takes a while to get used to me, some people have personalities, I am a character (again quoting some of my dearest friends who love me so much :D )

Why should I hold myself back and hold back who I am? 


What does that result in?


It results in a lack of happnies from my part, it results in me escaping the reality, which is

I am Alex,

and I love to Ramble, doesn't come frequent, or regular, but it comes when it comes.

SO why was I upset that I cannot form the Facebook page. Because I was not posting enough? 

EVERY day is a story if I choose to share it, because I see the world though my eyes, and my eyes alone and you all see the world though your own eyes. So let us share our stories, some people share their stories though photos, others though speaking.

I Ramble.


SO Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, PEOPLE of all AGES


GIVE

YOU

RAMBLINGS OF THE MIND!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment