Saturday 8 August 2015

My greatest Fear. My greatest Passion.

It would be time.

Some fear death or dieing, some fear thunder or lightning, some fear water or darkness.

Yet I fear time, the concept of time I want to reject. Twenty four hours are not enough in a day. Life has become so fast that keeping track has become impossible. The train keeps going faster and faster.

I am writing this while travelling, something which I have taken to do is sleep, write, think, while travelling. Minimise wasting time, my free time I try to do something else. I hate the concept of doing nothing.

Yet I often find myself lost deep in though. Not the first time I am riding my bike to relax. I get deeply lost in my thoughts and wake up else where. I get lost in thinking, finding out about myself, teaching myself though simulations, comming up with solutions to my projects.

Yet I am still scared, Time still terrifies me to no end.

I am not scared of death, or my life ending, I am scared I haven't done enough with it.

So I live life, one step at a time, every corner, every decision is based on my basic instinct. I travel to where I feel I need to be. I open doors and see what they offer learn as much from everything that I do. Even if the smallest thing such as a new short cut on the computer or a brand new out of the box way of thinking about a problem.

I never do the same thing twice, I always change it differently, because it is always a brand new experience.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment