Sunday 23 August 2015

Summer: Shooting Stars!


Hey guys, been a while!

Sorry about that, I have been going crazy with all the work I am doing, split up between, a job, working with SiTC (you guys have to come to that this year its going to be epic) and being the President of ESN Malta, well that is one hell of a combination to keep one busy. My days, (I am not complaining note) constitute of me waking up in the morning, showering, biking to work, spend 8 hours sending hundreds of emails, calling people, ect, basically all that I love doing. Then at five in the evening, hell breaks loose, every day I got to go some where else, some meeting or activity, something is always happening and I got to be there for each and every one of them. It is hectic, it is crazy but this makes for one hell of a life style. ( I would recommend it in small amounts)


Anyway, since I do not know how to take anything in small amounts well, I happen to come into someone else's story as well. Yep for once I am not the main protagonist, (WHERE IS ALEX AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM) hahahaha, no really I came into someone else's life and my own changed as a consequence of that. We are after all the product of all of our interactions, with others, with our environment and of course with our lives. Growing and learning as well go along. So, after four weeks of this complete and crazy life style yesterday I decided. You know what, I need a bloody break.


What a break it was. My friend who has till now shared with me some of the best memories that happened this summer. Half of them would get me killed, the other half would get her killed. Yep pretty epic stuff, again I digress. (THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DO NOT RANT ENOUGH UAHIWAIH) So yes, I was a bit down yesterday, worn out really and needed a break from life, so we went to a special place. No WiFi, no 3G, no recption. Just darkness, and starlight. 


Credits of this photo go to Gilber Vancell, I do not (sadly own a good camera yet)

It was amazing, we managed to see Sicily, ( I REALLY want TO GET a bloody Good camera, my phone is so shit at this), and best of all, I got to see sixteen shooting stars, sixteen!!!! That is huge, it was beautiful, there was so much to see, so many stars, that I was just in pure awe. Hours passed and we did not realise. Hugging each other to keep warm, we just sat there, letting the star light, (and the other light beams that are and were a product of the pollution of the some village feasts around the island!!! I mean guys WAY TO RUIN A MOMENT THERE!)

We both forgot our problems and just sat there wondering, how really insignificant we were compared to the great big void, laughing like kids each time that we saw a shooting star, and the other did not. (I did get to see sixteen, she only saw six. Let's just say she was not pleased about my keen observational skills compared to hers. (EKKK I am so dead right now hahaha)

I promise  I will write more often from now on, anyway school is round the corner and really, with my new adventure...damn I still havent written about that have I well. Tonight you will get it I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment