Tuesday 23 June 2015

Summer: Opting out of a Bus ride.

So today I took the morning as easy as one could, till a gentle reminder on my phone reminded me that hey, I had a meeting in 10 minutes. Of course 10 minutes later I was fully dressed up at University enjoying myself a nice bout of confusion since I did not know where, one the meeting was being held and two, if it was being held at all since no one was answering their dammed phone.

Meeting finished, I realised I had no point and nothing to do most of the day just let time pass by. A concept which I have not had the pleasure of enjoying in the past few months. So I do what I do best and decide to go shopping again, but alas no shoe would fit thy princess feet; although some would say my hobbit feet are not of a princess grad but I digress.

So now I am sitting down in a place that could have easily been one of the nicest belvederes in Malta but due to either some brilliant planning or more probably lack there off. Ended with a ledge that is too high to leisurely look over, but one has to rather strain their back. Could be also my inexpiable need and desire to slouch over while I am writing this blog.

Where was I, yes view, the view is just glorious I wish I could show it to you guys but, again I am greedy and wont share. Rather why don’t you all go out and enjoy the lovely day we are having, even to those who are still studying stepping outside the house and catching the last few rays of sun is indeed something that is and should be a priority. It does help you to relax, then again a cocktail which I am about to have, helps me more; yet sharing this piece of information with you guys somehow does not seem to make you happier.

One last thing, why is this titled opting out of a bus ride? Well you see I met someone who I quite look up to, a celebrity of sorts, I said hi, as one would. Panicked from meeting a person I admire and wanting to look cool I ended walking till Sliema. Why? because I was at first too shy to go back to the bus stop, then I released it was such a beautiful day and I was in the mood for exploring. So I guess thanks man for making my day just that much better, I found beauty where I wouldn't have expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment