Wednesday 10 June 2015

Common Room #4

Its about time I send a rant about those lovely people that I share my pain, misery and above all else the sweet suffering of exams. The new faces, the friends, made though the close quarters (often very smelly) of common room are endless. Honest friends, who show your their true colors by raging and screaming at you, break down crying or melt into a puddle at any given moment of time.

The first group that I would like to start with, those who have been at my side, or rather, me stuck to theirs almost consistently for the past month. Working together to try and make this semester pass, are the odd fits. A lovely group of people, who are made of the eternal bitch face, a person that scares the living willies out of anyone, yet when needed she pops up and helps all those around her as best as she can. Then you get the M&M, the stretchy one and the obnoxious one, I owe them that I am found in this group now. They have been nothing but supportive of my daily meltdowns and hours of wailing and complaining about my life and studies and DID I MENTION I HAD A PAPER CUT TODAY WHY DOES LIFE HATE ME. Talking about annoying, there is the annoying one, a puddle of hugs and love, caring like a mother hen about her friends more than anything in the world.



I just realized I left the guys out of this, well you got the Scottish pastor from the middle south american bible belt, who was born and raised in Malta. Enough said about him, more about the bun dude, who is quite a quiet guy, yet when pissed off he shows enough emotion to make a passing comment. You're weirdness knows no bounds, and yes I did write you're, bloody grammar Hitler, I KNOW YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS and I do NOT CARE I WILL STAND AGAINST YOUR IRON RULE. (This guy, lets call him Toupee dude has a love for Medicine and correct Grammar.)

So after getting rid of the core of annoyance in the room. We really should move on to the medicine students, rather the small bunch of medicine students who are known for sporadic laughing and long chats in a rather loud manner. Making sure everyone around them knows how hard their subject is. With all of their elite nature, they are honestly a sweet group of people, and the long chats about medicine and science while smoking outside are quite honestly something that I look forward to.

The last group for this blog (more will follow later this is getting to long), would be the rabble, or rather the procrastinators extraordinaire. THEY MANAGE to make anything in a lovely break, be it play hearthstone, basket ball, football, smoking, sitting, watching episodes. You name it, they do it. It is really incredible, and yet somehow they still manage to get all of their work done, effortlessly and be chill when exam times comes up.

Last side note, Hail Caesar, you know who you are :)

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment