Tuesday 23 June 2015

Summer! : Gozo,Wine and Pastizzi

So I do not know if you heard but I finished examssssss (Ok I still have a lab report to write but bear with me.)

BUT yes a

FREEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

 of Mel Gibson proportions is needed to start of summer. Thus came the obligatory night of shots, pitchers and PV, but that is not what we are writing about are we.

Well well well, nice to meet you.
NOPE, we are going to be writing about my return to the island of islands. Gozo and family, it was nice seeing them in a relaxed frame of mind and for once humanly communicating with them using words rather than a selection from an assortment of grunts, puffs and the occasional roaring thunder. While all of this was going on, (Side Note: At this point I am still hung over from Saturday and this is me functioning on 3 hours of sleep.) I started gaming and going into the per annum summer mode.

Yet something felt missing, so I messaged a dear friend of mine, and told her LETS RAMPAGE THE STREETS OF GOZO. Show them a bit of party, as they say. Once I did that, I realized I had nothing to wear, and I ended up going on a panic shopping spree that had me call three of my friends, begging them for fashion advice, for which I must especially thank The Cat, she knows who she is *OBVIOUS WINK* and the other two who helped me in my moment of dire need. Which ended up with me owning a rather snazzy pair of shorts, and a lovely shirt.

Classyyyyy.


After gearing up for all of this, night happened and the night happened like this


  • Drinking Wine in the Car park like little old hobos we are,
  • Moving on to Snazzy cocktails and then realised we were falling asleep at the late old time of 11.30
  • Going to drive around the island like maniacs to feel alive.
  • Going to hunt for Pastizzi IN GOZO at midnight. 
  • Ending finding the last few stands in Xewkija's village feast. 
  • Walking around dancing in the moon light.
  • Driving home and someone ending in a secluded area looking at the stars.
  • She gets the shit scared out of her due to some crickets
  • We drive back.
  • I get home
  • I crash in bed.
A happy Alex is a full Alex.
What heaven must look like at midnight.


SUMMER HAS STARTED!


No comments:

Post a Comment