Wednesday 23 September 2015

Unlikely Friend

I have not had such a pleasure to walk this street.
A street which had become my friend,
Quite, a dear and close friend.

I walked laughing,
I walked crying,
I walked scheming,
I walked dancing,
I walked happy,
I walked sad,
Heartbroken,
In love.

This street has seen me go
Walk home.

Never uttering a word,
Never speaking its mind,

Yet,

Today,
I saluted my old friend,

Met him again after such a long time,
Did not belive what I missed,

Peace and calm,
Washed over the body of mine.

Thinking of a time,
Yet to come.

And a smile creeps to my face,
My raise my head,
Feeling the breeze,
Today I say,
Today new days are coming.

Days which are filled with the unknown.

Days which are filled with the ink of my own imagination.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment