Friday 15 May 2015

Studying Shenanigans (Challange)

So I am taking photos of people while we are working, and decided to upload these in a certain manner, with a challenge for you guys. Find the best story you can build from these photos, in the order they are in.

Lets the games begin.

Daniel.

Roberto.

Mike and Martina

Mike and Martina


John.
Marie Cini the first person to come up with a story gets the privilege of having it posted on the actual blog, the others put it in the comments and then we see which one is the best :)

The best gets placed along side Marie's :)

"Daniel : I have a thermos whatca gonna do about it bitch !!
Roberto : Not again !! 
Mike + Martina : What's that is it a bird ? A plane? 
Mike : I think it's John ! 
John: I'm a wizard !!! I shall turn your thermos into a boa for Samantha !!"

No comments:

Post a Comment