Saturday 23 May 2015

Ramblingggggggggggggggggggggggggg

OK,

I haven't rambled in a LONG LONG TIME AND IT IS GETTING ON MY NERVES, SO HERE GOES NO HOLDS BARRED (please hold on to your seats and put your seat belts on) BECAUSE I AM GOING TO RANT AND RAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO what has been going with my crazy crazy life?

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Mostly studying in the past two weeks, but we will be getting back to that later on, you guys have not heard from me in far to long. Where do I even begin, I mean last time I rambled I was (telling you all) that I got over a love of mine...

*cough* I sure as *cough* hell did, took me an other few dozen poems, drunk nights, drunk texting, raging on the phone, crying, punching walls and some more raging to people, but at least, oh oh oh oh forgot the time I kicked down a wall, I dont think I got more episodes *wondering* at least now I am much better YIPPY.

Anyway, where was I, yes, so yes last time I was telling you guys how I was starting a new chapter of my life, and that chapter was the chapter were I was going to run for the KSU's Independent position for KPS, Project April, I called it. It was supposed to allow me to put myself, and all that I can do out there. I must say, I was impressed with what I managed to put together. I put forward all my potential, all my skill, and all of my passion, and boy did it feel good. Sure I lost, one skimpy vote, but man, considering everything, I am proud to have managed to get half of the organisations at this univeristy to trust in me. It was an incredible experience, and sure as hell, even though I am not in an official position, I will be doing all that I can to make stuff happen anyway because why not!?

WELL the lights DECIDED to turn off on me, (I am at uni and of course there had to be a black out because why not)

ANYWAY,

Yes, so that happened, apart from that, I started working out mah BOOTYYYYYEHHHH, hahahaha, started running and doing some basic climbing, and man it feels GOOD! I am loosing weight, (finally) eating healthy(sort of, chocolate is organic yes? of course it is) and feeling ENERGETIC (HURRAH).

That said...I am going to be stuck...in...the...saddest...place...of all time, at uni STUDYING! Although made a bunch of new friends, something that happens every single semester it seems. This place is amazing, the library, the common room, amongst other places.

NOW with that out of my system, and showing you that I AM YES I AM STILL ALIVE! I will be going back to studying, however just before I go. I promised a dear, very dear friend of mine something special, so here it is,

SAY HI TO THE BEARDED CAP DUDE!!!!


I want me some of that fried chicken!



No comments:

Post a Comment