Wednesday 1 April 2015

Off I go again. #Rambling

Long time, since I wrote something that was not a poem. Well sorry for that, at the same time, thank you so much for the amazing support I have been getting. The response was simply insane, people commenting, sharing and talking to me. I am overwhelmed and this comes at time which I am really a bit in the shits.

If you read my poems, you would realize I am in a melancholic mood. With the reason that I think I owe you guys an explanation, because as a dear friend of mine said.

'Fqajtli wall poems bro'

Life has been, shit, I failed four exams, my work load just keeps increase leading up to the AGM of S-Cubed, which is making me sad since it is quite possible the end of my time as an S-Cubed executive since I do not know if I am going out again or not simply because its time to move on. 

I am quite heartbroken, a chapter in my life, has been closed. This with me having nothing to say about it. Yet it is two that make a relationship, not one, and that is why although I am sad, I will cherish the past five months dearly because it changed who I am.  

Being with someone makes you a better person, improves you, as that someone will get angry, annoyed or sad if something happened that you caused. It will make you reflect on who you are, and change certain things, since you know that the person giving you the criticism is someone who loves and cares about you deeply. 

This was the most mature relationship I ever had the pleasure to be in, it started with a bang, with passion, energy and enthusiasm. Yet it always had a level of maturity which I had never experienced. This is what made it so special, it was my first adult relationship, we talked things out, we discussed, and even now that we aren't together anymore, we are still the best of friends.

Someone sent me this, and it cannot explain better how, it feels;

"Not everything is supposed to become something beautiful and long-lasting. Sometimes people come into your life to show you what is right and what is wrong, to show you who you can be, to teach you to love yourself, to make you feel better for a little while, or to just be someone to walk with at night and spill your life to. Not everyone is going to stay forever, and we still have to keep on going and thank them for what they’ve given us." —Emery Allen

No drama, no fighting, no bitching, none of that, just simple talking and emotions running out, in quite a controlled fashion. Yet, my selfish self wanted this to be something that lasts, because its rare that you find special people who you can completely and utterly lose yourself in with out fear of losing yourself.

With that, I am now again available on the market, hahaha, jokes aside, I am now able to see the world from a different perspective, something which I am eternally grateful.

With that said, it is the first of an other month, no this is not an April fools joke, although it does feel like it. Honestly I wish it was, yet its not.

Its life, life happens to not care about us individually, so as I said a million times before. When life decides to fuck us over, we just smile and get back on our feet and do the best we can to keep moving forward.

As I am saying that, you guys have helped me immensely, I know this sounds empty but having over 600 hits on your work, which is based on your feelings and emotions. Then you get people who take time to call you, to message you and find time to try and make you feel your not alone has helped me survive this.

You guys are sincerely the best audience I could ever hope for!

WITH THAT SAID!

ITS APRIL!

LETS MAKE THIS MONTH ONE TO REMEMBER! SHALL WE!

No comments:

Post a Comment