Wednesday 11 February 2015

Rambling #whatevernumberisnext

Well, hi again guys. I'm stuck on a bus stop for the next twenty minutes so Herr I am going at an other round of. RAMBLINGGGGG.

HAVEN'T don't this in ages, and today we will have a special version with commentary about the number of everything I am seeing. Actually wish you guys could see this its a wonderful day. It sunny, yet slightly windy so the world is at a nice perfect temperature. The sky is blue with, a few marshmallow like clouds here and there. Rather, I think the correct term is, a few tendril and puffy. Actually right now one got in the way of my sun.

Damn it hahahaha, but hey the bueaty of waiting on a bus stop. Since its a public holiday, its rather quiet, and calm. Haven't been able to relax for ages. I mean finishing exams, was a tough one. Had some of the hardest exams ever, yet I think I handled them rather nicely. Granted I might have failed a few, I am quite happy on how I did overall.

Anyway back to the point. I GOT GLASSES! HOLY molybdenum HOW beautiful the world is.

(Side note I typed moly but my phone insisted that it should be molybdenum so molybdenum it is.)

So yea glasses, not really a strong lens but that slight change was all that was needed to change my world upside down. Its glorious what I can see now, the small details and amongst the other beautiful things which I was missing smudged when seen at a distance.

With that note, I had the pleasure if speaking about my own views (see what I did there) on spring hunting, something which helped me make the new's, the national news. This was completely unexpected and bewildering, a overwhelming experience and incredible honor. Having my opinion though so highly of.

(Yay got the bus which was disguised as an other. Yip yip hurrah.)

With that I think, was great update on how everything has gone in the past week in my life.

Sorry for now I have been a bit bad with writing on the blog, but I promise it will change. I had a week of planning and panic trying to sort my time tables. It will be a crazy three months.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment