Friday 26 December 2014

Rambling

Hiiiii,

How are you all? Good? Feeling Fat? Disgusting?

Well don't XD you had some of the best food you could have all year long, granted the energetic value is probably equivalent to a yea of food and munching. At least for myself, I started eating at 10 am stopped eating at around 7-8pm took an hours break at 9:30 I had a gorgeously large slice of amazing ness called cake.

But that was yesterday, what is today? Today is yet an other amazing day of awesome! Yes it is, well I am writing this ( what I'm getting to the point in the second paragraph tztz OnK on second)

Third paragraph it is, and yes I am writing this because I am on the ferry and the jolly molly feeling there is here is amazing ( granted the water is a tad bit wavy, must still be drunk from yesterdays festivities) OK that was lame but it's staying.

OK focus young one focus. People happy talking almost singing, boat a swaying and now I'm just rambling.

Anyway what do I want to say!

Hope you had the Merriest of Christmases,
And wish you the most enjoyable hangovers these holidays!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment