Monday 1 December 2014

Canteen: The Pea Soup!

A pleasant surprise, very pleasant and tasty surprise from canteen. It came in the form of a nice small bowl of green tasty and yummy, not to mention heart warming and filling soup.
The moment I saw this massive vat, the first thing I thought was. Yay mulled wine, ( you know since its the start of December, and I expected the canteen to capitalize on that) (PS please do I want to get drunk on campus with wine) anyhow beside the point. I was so much happier to find this filling and cheap soup.
Very pleased I marched out of the canteen with a bowl of soup and a doughnut. I must say, to my earlier comment about the canteen. It is still a very expensive place to eat. Very expansive for students, however they toned the prices down after they tool their tie to meet around 40 students who showed up. The coffee and the pastizzi went down in price (pastizzi very important) and the service is still one of the best served around.
So all in all I must congratulate the canteen on their improvements and for listening to their client's. I must also say, I will be returning to look for more soups very soon. Maybe a nice cabbage and bacon or some French onion soup. Or a simple good old minestrone.
I do wonder what else they have in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment