Friday 3 January 2014

Night

sleep forgotten,
heat not needed,
basic comforts which in the middle of the night many call for,
but not me,
no,
I awake from my slumber,
the last rays of the sun set off,
many deep thoughts,
many hidden tricks of the mind,
my body awakens,
I feel the blood boil,
my cells setting off each other,
their potential,
unleashed on the world.

the world is different,
it makes me
see, enjoy, appreciate,
Day grows old
but the night,
the wonderous night,
always excites
the unknown
sets off desire to be known.

what can not be had,
what can not be seen,
what can not be fully understood,
that is what I want that is what I will look,
for that is the most exciting thing about the night,

the time of twilight heralds both,
the start and
the end.

and now is the hour of wolves,
the hour of darkness,
so let us be one with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment