Sunday 6 July 2014

The morning after...

Waking up half undressed with your shirt stuck in your armpit, sprawled all over your bed, lights turned on music blasting at full sound, and cuddling a water bottle as if your life meant on it and a foot on the laptop which was playing the music.


Drinks came out and that's where it started getting hazy, running around trying to contact the last few people who had booked their tickets, a maniac on wheels, trying to find people in this place was like trying to find a needle in a haystack, and somehow we found the people, gave them the tickets and we were on our merry way. By this time I had downed around half a bottle of whiskey, and 'borrowed' my friend's vodka which had been left lonely in his car booth.



Fast forwarding to the drunken mess I was around 40 minutes later, running about the club where the party was happening at full swing, with this happening to me;

getting knocked over when I went to say hi to a friend,
getting free booze when some people said hi to me and said seriously cool blog (had to name you),
getting lost inside the club, and losing all my friends,
getting into a haggling battle with the hot dog stand owner,

finding and losing my friends a million times,
finding myself dancing with a guy on my shoulders,
finding myself dancing with people I do not know but were really nice,
finding people whom I had not met in months,

seeing the world slow down,
seeing people jump up and down,
seeing most people bonding together,
seeing the floor a few more times,

After this whirlwind of random and almost completely disjointed events, I ended up meeting someone who offered me a ride home, however, PASTIZZI had to come into play. Not that I was hungry, far from it, no we where just being greedy, so this guy drove us all the way to the fabled Crystal Palace where, we had pastizzi and tea at four in the morning, waiting for sun to start rising. After filling our bellies with the hot pastries stuffed with peas we drove back home. The trip turned into a racket which ended up with me slouching over the seat, and him laughing that I was falling asleep because of my stupor of alcohol. 

Then morning came...

But I must say, the party was one of the best in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment